Thank you for taking the time to look us up. Prior to dropping in on one of our classes, there are a few things we need from you:
- Contact Daniel by Email. He will want to know how long you’ve been doing CrossFit and where. Include your phone number in your email. If you just show up, you will likely be turned away.
- If there is room in the class, you will need to download, print, and fill out our intake form [Download Form]. Have this with you and filled out when you arrive.
- Our drop-in fee is $20 per person. This will need to be collected before the start of class.
Monday – Friday, 5:30, 6:30, 7:30, and 11:30 AM
Saturday, 8:00 AM
- Be on time. Get the most out of your workout and show the proper respect to your class by being ready at the designated start time.
- Full attention required. Every class begins with a WOD briefing. Important elements of the workout are going to be introduced. This is your opportunity to ask any questions you have about the workout. Please pay attention.
- There is only one coach. Please, do not attempt to coach our students. You can show support through positive encouragement. But leave the coaching to Daniel.
- Focus on your workout. 100% of your attention should be on your warm-up, your workout, and your cool down. Don’t worry about what other people are doing.
- Control weights at all times. No unnecessary dropping or dumping of dumbbells and barbells. Heavy snatches and clean & jerks are a different matter altogether. All other lifts and loads should be returned, under control, to where they started.
- Clean up and put away all equipment after each workout. Clean up chalk, blood, dirt, vomit, and anything else used or left behind.
- Treat other students with kindness and respect. Any aggressive or non-supportive comments and behavior toward other members will not be tolerated.
- Have fun! Your life is a blessing. Your body is a gift. We train hard, and we train daily. But we’re not training for the Games. Our game is life. Keep your ego in check and remember to have fun.